Monday, July 2, 2007

Tech discussion with Mallik

It's 1:30AM, and I am on phone with Mallik right now. Rather unbelievingly, we discussed some technical details, about AJAX, some Unix commands et al. He gave me some fundas about those, and I couldn't understand. It could be because I haven't worked with those before, but I believe it's mainly because Mallik gave fundas :D.

Then, we discussed about Camry/Honda cars. He was criticizing some features in cars back in India, like Cruise option et al. Then our topic switched to movies and Craigslist :D.

Mallik is quite amazing, not in the sense as if he is some geek :D, but the sense of humor and his presentation is quite unique.

Well, enuf of enuf abt Mallik ... I need wrap up the call (I put him on hold right now) and sleep.

Gud nyt for now ...

No comments: